“Scott has provided excellent customer service to my family especially going through our retirement and new decisions we have had to make.”
“Cannot thank you enough in regards to the personalized service that you offer. You always confirm the fact that we are not the only ones that are overwhelmed concerning the choices we have in choosing health care.”
“I had Medicare Supplement Plan with Humana and I paid $284.16 each month. My wife started searching for less expensive plan and found Vertex Insurance. We sent request and Mr. Scott Kerby contacted us. He came to my home and helped me to choose different company which provides the same services for a half of what I paid Humana.”
“Scott Kerby has been extremely helpful to date relative to our transition into the medicare Advantage plan. We look forward to his continued assistance.”
“I saved over $600.00 a year using your services by allowing you to compare different plan options. Thank you.”
“Thank you for your help. I could not have asked for better service.”
“Great service. Very dependable and willing to go the extra mile to get it right. We appreciate the expertise and advice and look forward to a long relationship. Thanks Scott.”
Gary & Diane Friedl
“My thanks to you for your excellent service and tenacity during my initial sign up. Will highly recommend you to others.”
“Scott is very helpful and quite knowledgeable about his product.”
“I have dealt with Scott kerby for the past 5 years, and Met with him a couple of times at my house. He comes across as a very caring person who truly wants to find the best alternative to my health care, with regards to quality and price. He hooked me up with a Medicare health plan that also gives me a full membership to Lifetime Health spas that I was paying $55/month for and now get it free. I was looking for a health care plan for my wife and It was going to cost me over $400 a month for Obamacare but he referred me to an alternative plan that was half the price and he would not get any commission for me taking it. It turned out to be a very good plan and I am thankful to Scott for the help. I would refer all my friends and relatives to him all day long because I truly believe he is one of the good ones.”
“Scott was ‘more than he advertised’! He has been very helpful guiding us through what was a giant monster in our mind. Scott not only brings professionalism, but with a caring attitude. He has restored my faith in ‘customer service'”
“After being let go from my job after 18 years because of downsizing of my company, it meant that I lost my insurance. Scott helped me through all the Medicare process and made everything easy for me and not stressful.
You were right on time for appointments and answered all my questions. Thank you again for all your help. It was very appreciated.”
“I am happy with the service and guidance I have received from you. I find you to be very kind and professional and knowledgeable. You are a very nice gentleman and Vertex should know that you are an asset to them.
I take comfort in my association with you in the coming years.
Thank you so much for all of your help during my journey into retirement.”
ARIZONA MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLANS
What You Should Know
Arizona Medicare supplement plans, sold by private companies, can help pay some of the health care costs that Original Medicare doesn’t cover like copayments, coinsurance and deductibles. These plans are also known as Medigap plans
Some Medicare supplement plans also offer coverage for services that Original Medicare doesn’t cover, like medical care when you travel outside the country. If you have Original Medicare and you buy a Medicare Supplement plan, Medicare will pay its share of the Medicare-approved amount for covered health care costs. Then your supplement plan pays its share.
Arizona Medicare Supplement Plans are different from Medicare Advantage Plans. Those plans are different ways to get Medicare benefits while a supplement plan just supplements your Original Medicare benefits.
8 things to know about Arizona Medicare Supplement Plans
- You must have Medicare Part A and Part B.
- If you’re already enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, you can still apply for a Medicare supplement plan. Just make sure you can leave the Medicare Advantage Plan before your supplement plan begins.
- You pay the private insurance company a monthly premium for your Medicare supplement plan in addition to the monthly Part B premium that you pay to Medicare.
- A Medicare supplement plan only covers one person. If you and your spouse both want supplemental coverage, you’ll each have to buy separate policies.
- You can buy a Medicare supplement plan from any insurance company that’s licensed in to sell one in Arizona.
- Any standardized Medicare supplement plan is guaranteed renewable even if you have health problems. This means the insurance company can’t cancel your supplement plan as long as you pay the premium.
- Some Medicare supplement plans that were sold in the past cover prescription drugs but plans sold after January 1, 2006 aren’t allowed to include prescription drug coverage. If you want prescription drug coverage, you can join a Medicare Prescription Drug Plan (Part D).
- It’s illegal for anyone to sell you a Medicare supplement plan if you already have a Medicare Medical Savings Account (MSA) Plan.
Arizona Medicare Supplement Plans don’t cover everything
Medicare supplement plans generally don’t cover long-term care, vision or dental care, hearing aids, eyeglasses, or private-duty nursing.